Weekly sculpture meetings where we explore the world of form.
We use hand building techniques such as pinching, coiling and slabs. Experience the clay in a relaxed and creative atmosphere at a private artist studio with a garden view. We explore a variety of subjects using natural earth materials.
A little taste to what we do
- We use a range of coloring options and techniques including slips, oxides, underglazes and overglazes.
- There are demos of work methods and discussion of work processes.
- Participants are encouraged to develop their own personal style.
- Suitable for all levels, experienced and explorers are welcomed.
- The groups are small and enjoy a great atmosphere and individual attention.
Gift Voucher – The Clay Experience
Give a loved one an original gift. The chance to experience clay and its amazing qualities.
This can be a general introduction to building and sculpting with earth clay or tailored to work on a specific topic of interest. Experience consists of a minimum of two meetings to allow both building and painting of artwork.
Suitable for children, youth and adults
- One on one basis tailor made to suit the recipient
- Creative quality time for family members, couples and friends
- Groups of up to 4
Contact for details